The Navigatrix has been updated. The new website can be found at navigatrix.net.

Post subject: Navigatrix on Mac OS

Guys sorry for the basic question, but I am new to it. How do I run Navigatrix in my MacBook Pro? I have Sierra OSX installed.

Thanks,

Post subject: Re: Navigatrix on Mac OS
Site Admin

Its not really made to be running on a Mac. But it might run. Try the following:
plug the USB Stick with navigatrix installed on it to a free USB port. Turn your Mac off.
The turn it on and while it turns on hold the option key. A menu might appear with a selection
of available boot devices. Choose the USB stick and hit enter. If you are lucky it boots.
However, any other old cheap used non apple laptop will be able to boot it from a usb stick.

Post subject: Re: Navigatrix on Mac OS

David wrote:
Its not really made to be running on a Mac. But it might run. Try the following:
plug the USB Stick with navigatrix installed on it to a free USB port. Turn your Mac off.
The turn it on and while it turns on hold the option key. A menu might appear with a selection
of available boot devices. Choose the USB stick and hit enter. If you are lucky it boots.
However, any other old cheap used non apple laptop will be able to boot it from a usb stick.

Thanks a lot David, will try it when I return home next week and have a few USB sticks arround

Search for:

Credits © 2010 - 2024