I've tried the new version of navigatrix and there is no much difference from the previous.
1) In the first place still has serious problems with graphics cards from intel, particularly with the series "Intel Corporation Device 1916" in spite of use OpenGL
2) The previous version (4.0) had problems updating and left to operate some of the plugins in OpenCPN. This OpenCPN version does not include the display of Google Earth, and the new directly the RTLSDR plugin does not work and appear an error message using the sae configuration that previous version.
3) When you use Navigatrix on USB, OpenCPN permissions, as well as version 4.0 do not work properly and the stations of currents or tides are not running
4) The new version does not incorporate maps for QtVLM and in addition is only in English when previously you could select language
5) Update repositories, using the program "nautic almanac", can be hung and not start the program again to never run over to the previos version
6) It's wrong information about plugins for S-63 cards, that it can be downloaded from the following site: http://o-charts.org/downloads.html
7) The Stellarium presents the same problems as the previous version:
- To configure it correctly to put compass marks by default at the beginning of for example have to modify the file /home/nx/.stellarium/config.ini and correct
enable_at_startup = true
- and disable the flag of nebulae with the exception of the milky way
flag_bright_nebulae = false
the windows version of Stellarium includes the possibility to mark automatically (red circle) the stars used in nautical and this version neither incorporates this novelty
And so on ....