The Navigatrix has been updated. The new website can be found at navigatrix.net.

Post subject: Automatic network login?

How do I set navigatrix to not automatically log on to each server that I connect to. I would prefer to select the server I want and not just randomly connect to whatever is available.

Thanks,

Tim

Post subject: Re: Automatic network login?
Site Admin

Not sure what you mean by "automatically log on to each server that I connect to"? Do you actually mean other computers that log on to via ssh or some other means (I don't think Navigatrix does anything automagically in this case)? Or do you mean wifi networks?

In case you mean the latter: In the Manta Menu go to Preferenes >> Network Connections. This will open a window that looks like this:
Attachment:
Network Connections_001.jpg
Network Connections_001.jpg [ 36.31 KiB | Viewed 10737 times ]

Under "Wifi", select on a connection that you don't automatically want to connect to and click on the 'Edit' button. This will get you the following (on tab "General"):
Attachment:
Editing NAMANI II_002.jpg
Editing NAMANI II_002.jpg [ 41.43 KiB | Viewed 10737 times ]

Deselect the checkmark in front of "Automatically connect to this network when it is avauilable" and click on the 'Save' button. Repeat for all other connection that you don't want to connect to automatically. Alternatively, you can also delete those connections that you longer need.

Search for:

Credits © 2010 - 2024