The Navigatrix has been updated. The new website can be found at navigatrix.net.

Post subject: bluetooth

Hi Guys
in the last version of navigatrix sw there is the same problem with the bt configuratione I have found in the previous one
if I have a Pactor modem with bt port I can connect it with bt menager but no one of the com port of airmail can connect the bt port that usually is rfcomm1 or rfcomm0
in a boat is very important to have a bt connection with a pactor modem because the usb standard works at 12 Mhz exactly in center band of the hr radio used for pactor. this means that often the cable usb connection is disturbed from the transmition and the connection can to crash
any idea abotu to fix this bug?
thank you
gianpaolo

Post subject: Re: bluetooth

Sorry I'm hesitant to reply because I know nothing about bluetooth. I did read an interesting history of Harald Bluetooth but it doesn't help.

I now also understand why the USB Pactor comes with a USB cable with substantial chokes on both ends.

There are others who have experience resolving Bluetooth problems. They might be waiting for me to confess I know nothing.

This is their time to shine.

Search for:

Credits © 2010 - 2024