The Navigatrix has been updated. The new website can be found at navigatrix.net.

Post subject: Endpoint not set

Iam using Navigatrix via a 16Gb stick on my Macbook and on a Panasonic toughbook with xp.
After starting Navigatrix for a few times I get the message endpoint not set and nothing works very well anymore.
Till now I just reinstall the system, still checking out.
Any clues? :?:

Post subject: Re: Endpoint not set

It's my understanding that because of proprietary chips on a Macbook you will have problems. I also hear of people using encryption and running into problems on Macs.

I'm sorry I don't use any Apple products so I can't say if that is true, or how to fix them. There was an attempt to have Navigatrix run on Macs, but the community support for that project wasn't enough to keep it going....maybe someone else can add a definitive word.

Where and when does it mention this endpoint problem?

If you run Navigatrix only on the Panasonic are you experiencing problems?

Post subject: Re: Endpoint not set

Moe wrote:
It's my understanding that because of proprietary chips on a Macbook you will have problems. I also hear of people using encryption and running into problems on Macs.

I'm sorry I don't use any Apple products so I can't say if that is true, or how to fix them. There was an attempt to have Navigatrix run on Macs, but the community support for that project wasn't enough to keep it going....maybe someone else can add a definitive word.

Where and when does it mention this endpoint problem?

If you run Navigatrix only on the Panasonic are you experiencing problems?

Search for:

Credits © 2010 - 2024