The Navigatrix has been updated. The new website can be found at navigatrix.net.

Post subject: Bluetooth GPS mouse

Well, trying to activate my bluetooth gps mouse seems to be impossibel.
The system is always asking for a passcode and does not have the facility to work without one. I seem to have it tricked out one time, but couldn' repeat the process.
It' just so sad, the pactor issues and the Gps issues are the only things keeping me fromm using Navigatrix as my main system.
Any ideas? :roll:

Post subject: Re: Bluetooth GPS mouse

Are you using the Bluetooth Manager? What is the response? Is this a USB installation, or are you working with a hard drive installation?

Is your bt integral to the machine or is it a dongle?

Moe wrote:
Are you using the Bluetooth Manager? What is the response? Is this a USB installation, or are you working with a hard drive installation?

Atmo wrote:
Moe wrote:

Atmo wrote:
Atmo wrote:
Moe wrote:

Hi again,

we are using two Navilock GPS. Both are read by Navigatrix. Bluetooth app even exchanges data. It is not possible though to switch off the password demand.
So no go :roll:

Search for:

Credits © 2010 - 2024