The Navigatrix has been updated. The new website can be found at navigatrix.net.

Post subject: ptc 2 usb blutooth problems

after installing navigatrix, sucsessfully paired with ptc 2 usb blutooth and navigatrix, airmail has problems to comunicate.
following masage in the airmail-terminal winddow during initialisation apears:

ERROR: Set Comm State failed ( COM1):6 Terminal window will be closed.

It seems to be a problem between airmail and COM1 blutooth.
can anybody help ?

Andreas Pongratz

Post subject: Re: ptc 2 usb blutooth problems
Site Admin

There was a note recently in this post about a comport related error in the Airmail script and how to fix it. Not sure if it will remedy your issue but worth a try.

While you're at it also check that you have the correct comports script which is decribed in another post (the comports script is called by the Airmail script).

I remember having the same issue that you describe a while ago, but Pactor with USB worked fine and I didn't bother to get to the bottom of the Bluetooth issue then. Now I no longer have a Bluetooth capable laptop...

We still are not able to solve the problem. Is there nobady to aid to us to get the port issue solved.

Ferdinand

Yes, but possibly not in the time frame you would wish.
Quote:
Navigatrix is a community project that relies on user donations of time, money, expertise, and enthusiasm.

Moe, sorry I do understand. Just had the program installed on a friends computer. Only Airmail is not working due to the blutho0th problem. We hope some solution will come up.

Search for:

Credits © 2010 - 2024